MECHANICAL STREET COLLECTION
Designed to offer an efficient and practical, communal waste collection solution, MGB4 containers have four castors and a double lifting system (frontal and DIN) in compliance with EN 840 standards.
They are made from HDPE, a material that is resistant to chemical and biological agents and is UV-stabilized.
MGB4 containers are available in a large number of capacities and versions.
- single-piece body with completely smooth surface
- four handles provided on sides and free of sharp edges
- bottom drain hole with polyethylene plug
- comb-type front receiver in accordance with EN 840 standard
- different lid configurations, swing or flat lid
- refractive street signs, indications of types of waste to be collected, slots for selected waste collection on lid, lid lock with triangular key or gravitational opening and personalized key, foot-operated lid opening, central brake with key, housing for transponder
- available with SMART MGB electromechanical access control
MGB4 660 plain lid660L
MGB4 770 plain lid770L
MGB4 1100 plain lid1100L
MGB4 1100 swinging lid1100L
Colour of lid
Colour of body
Management of users and access and disposal control through SMART MGB, also on containers already in use.
Have a look at the dedicated Access control management area.
For more information feel free to contact us.