DOOR-TO-DOOR WASTE COLLECTION
MINIMAX+ is a whole “family” of kerbside waste-sorting containers, designed to be practical and sturdy, featuring side ribs and a water-shedding domed lid to allow rainwater to run off.
- classic design
- walls stiffened by longitudinal grooves
- raised bottom reinforced by a network of transversal ribs and provided with a grip for emptying
- lid with a slightly convex shape
- tubular handle with lid-locking device and variable cross section, manufactured using air-moulding technology
- optional reflector and RFID tag holder
- certified ergonomic product
- waste container made with recycled plastic
The lid-locking device keeps the lid shut when the handle is vertical or hangs on the front of the bin but disengages automatically when the bin is emptied.
The use of reflectors meets the need for night visibility.
When mounted on the bin sides they can be integrated with RFID tags for identification.