Design R&D Mattiussi Ecologia
The low carbon design solution: maximum practicality, minimum carbon emissions.
The COMPOSTER 300 is made up of a series of easy-to-assemble components, thus rationalising transport and storage of a product that combines practicality with beautiful aesthetics.
The perfect size for small to medium-sized gardens.
- body made of four easy-to-assemble panels
- lid comprising of two hinged sections
- wind-proof latch on the two half-lids
- quick-release compost hatch on two of the four sides
- internal ribbing strengthens the structure and helps detach material from the sides, thereby enhancing aeration
- horizontal slits facilitate upwards aeration, while preventing rainwater from seeping in
- available with or without grid base
- waste container made with recycled plastic
The cover of COMPOSTER 300 is made of two independent flap lids, hinged together across the centre, complete with a wind-proof latch mechanism.
Easy to use and assemble, as it simply slots together without the need for any tools.
COMPOSTER 300 is available with or without grid base.