A micro-system that guarantees real savings in waste disposal costs.
While making an efficient contribution to domestic recycling, the COMPOSTER 310 creates the ideal warm/damp conditions to make food and garden waste decompose faster.
Ideal for small/medium-sized gardens, a highly practical way of turning waste into a rich fertiliser.
- front hatch for easy removal of mature compost
- base with aeration slits
- lid hinged to the body
- one-piece body with no joints or welds
- aeration slits on the upper rim and underneath the lid
- dovetail joints for a perfect fit with the base
- large circular feeding mouth
- central aeration cone with non-clogging slits
- base made of one-piece structure, perforated with aeration slits to allow for exchange with the ground, provided with aeration channels to favour aeration from below
- waste container made with recycled plastic
The COMPOSTER 310 combines all the advantages of home composting with a unique design, making it a piece of garden furniture in its own right.
The base of COMPOSTER 310 is made from a particular sturdy single piece and is provided with a dense network of holes for interchange with the ground and aeration channels, which are essential to favour aeration from below.
The central aeration cone has non-clogging slits.
The manual aerator allows the material inside the composter to be stirred, thus improving aeration.